So… our dear travellers this post is a real travel gem we discovered while traveling in Egypt and all you have to do is indulge yourself to its magic! Actually to be more specific we could say that this place where we stayed, is the jewel of Nile! Kato Dool Nubian Resort was our choice while staying in Aswan, Egypt.
Kato Dool Nubian Resort lies at the west bank of the river Nile at a traditional Nubian village which is famous for its kind people and its colourful vibes! It’s definitely the most amazing place to stay in Aswan, with the most cheerful staff willing to help you out with anything you might need so that you enjoy an unforgettable experience!
Felluca ride at the Nile river
Food at Kato Dool
Nubian village and the market
- Kato Dool is a Nubian word means “the Big House”
- Kato Dool is your gateway to the best Nubian Experience in Aswan, the place surrounded by the Nile and simple colored cozy homes that helps your brain to travel away and feel the real meaning of relaxation.
- The hotel offers 8 different unique bedrooms all are Nile view.
- And another 5 Triple rooms Nile view too second line.
- Kato Dool located at the Tourists Dock, easy accesible on felluca.
- It provides a luxury Nubian accommodation at the Nile River.
- There is a Nubian restaurant with 8 different menus, where all kinds of drinks and shisha are served.
- They can arrange you some tours to explore the whole city of Aswan & the Nubian land.
- They can provide airport, station transfer with the cheapest prices ever.
- Kato Dool is:
14 km. from Aswan Train station.
12 km. from the local Aswan market.
6 km. from the High Dam.
8 km. from Philea Temple.
Situated on the boardwalk, this historic guesthouse is within 9 mi (15 km) of Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk, and High Dam Monument. Nubian Museum and Temple of Kalabsha are also within 9 mi (15 km).