All time classic, cool, romantic or all three, Paris has many faces! Whether you’re there for a week or a weekend, choosing how to spend time in the City of Light Paris can seem overwhelming. The best way to explore the city is by ckecking out its areas first in order to pin the attractions you want to visit and then creating your route!
Here are the top 10+1 attractions of my choice.
- Get lost in the Louvre
- Scale the Eiffel Tower
- Be impressed by the Musée d’Orsay
- Take a trip to the Château de Versaille
- Explore the Jardin du Luxembourg
- Browse the shelves of Shakespeare & Company
- Go crazy at the Centre Pompidou
- Visit Monmartre – the most romantic pin
- Meet Quasimodo at Notre Dame church
- Grab a seat at Jardin des Tuileries
Book your tickets and enjoy!