We talked in a previous post about out electric bike city tour experience in San Francisco with Dylan’s tours and we mentioned a list of “Must do’s in SF” that this amazning team provided to us! Today we ll present to you some really interesting things, tips and places you have to explore and – or visit while in SF through the eyes of the Dylan’s tours team!
Must Do’s in SF:
- Top of the Mark – Watch the sunset over cocktails at the famed restaurant at the Mark Hopkins Hotel.
- Walk along Crissy Field (1199 East Beach Street in Presidio)
- Enjoy a delicious “Super Burrito”– Try any taqueria between 16th Street and 25th Street in the Mission District.
- Bike or walk across the Golden Gate Bridge – Feel free to come by our shop at 782 Columbus Avenue for a discounted bike rate!
- Dolores Park – On a sunny day head here for some of San Francisco’s best people watching (Dolores Street and 19th Street -be sure to bring a picnic).
- Ferry Building Farmer’s Market – Head to the Ferry Building on Saturdays to see one of the country’s largest farmers’ markets.
- Attend a Giants baseball game at AT&T Park – (24 Willie Mays Plaza/2nd Street)
- Ride a Cable Car – ($7 per trip)
- Walk through the oldest Chinatown in the United States – (Grant Avenue/Bush Street)
- Golden Gate Park – Spend an afternoon walking or riding through one of the world’s largest man-made parks.
- Coit Tower – On a clear day take a walk up and enjoy the view!
- Ocean Beach – If it’s not too chilly, try to catch a west-cost sunset.
- SF MoMA – Modern Art Museum (151 3rd Street/Howard Street).
- California Academy of Sciences – Great for children and adults (55 Music Concourse Driver/Golden Gate Park).
- Cable Car Museum – 1201 Mason Street/Washington Street.
- Asian Art Museum – 200 Larkin Street/Mcallister Street.
- Exploratorium – Great for kids (Pier 15/Embarcadero)
- Legion of Honor – Fine art and beautiful views (100 34th Avenue/Lincoln Highway).
- De Young Museum – ticket includes same day admission to the Legion of Honor (50 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive/Golden Gate Park).
Last but NOT least… for the food lovers:
- Dottie’s True Blue Cafe – 28 6th Street/Stevenson Street.
- Mama’s – 1701 Stockton/Filbert Street
- Sears Fine Food – 439 Powell Street/Sutter Street
- House of Nanking – 919 Kearny Street/Columbus Avenue
- Sam Wo Restaurant – 713 Clay Street/Kearny Street
- Souvla – 531 Divisadero Street/Hayes Street
- Pancho Villa Taqueria – 3071 16th Street/Valencia Street.
- La Taqueria – 2889 Mission Street/25th Street.
- Limon Peruvian – 524 Valencia Street/16th Street.
- Lolo – 974 Valencia Street/21st Street.
- Sodini’s – 510 Green Street/Grant Avenue.
- Firenze By Night – 1429 Stockton Street/Columbus Avenue.
- Tony’s Pizza – 1570 Stockton Street/Union Street.
- Delfina – 3261 18th Street/Guerrero Street.
- Tommaso’s – 1042 Kearny Street/Broadway.
- Delarosa – 2715 Chestnut/Pierce Street.
- Sotto Mare – 552 Green Street/Columbus Avenue.
- Tadich Grill – 240 California Street/Battery Street.
- Scoma’s – 1965 Al Scoma Way/Jefferson Street.
- Zuni Cafe – 1658 Market Street/Rose Street.
- Straw – 203 Octavia Boulevard/Page Street.
- NOPA – 560 Divisadero Street/Hayes Street.
- House of Prime Rib – 1906 Van Ness Avenue/Washington Street.
- Izzy’s – 3345 Steiner Street/Chestnut Street.
- Borobudur – 700 Post Street/Jones Street.
- Burma Love – 211 Valencia Street/Duboce Avenue.
- Osha – 311 3rd Street/Folsom Street.
- Tu Lan – 8 6th Street/Stevenson Street.
- Slanted Door – 1 Ferry Building/Embarcadero.
- Akiko’s – 431 Bush Street/Kearny Street.
- Greens – 2 Marina Boulevard.
- In-N-Out Burger – 333 Jefferson Street/Leavenworth Street.
We trully hope that this info was helpful to all of you, both travellers and locals! Many thanks to Dylan’s tours team for the amazing tips! If anyone needs more San Francisco inspiration or wants to find a good guided tour, this is a great resource!